Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Game:Keep a Word~Drop a Word

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member yuki1002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2010
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Game:Keep a Word~Drop a Word

    It's easy.It goes like this:
    Example 1: Key Chain
    Example 2: Chain Letter
    Example 3: Love Letter
    u take one of the words and drop the other.I 'll start:
    world cup
    Hot sales watch in[URL="http://www.yerwatch.com/"][I][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]http://www.yerwatch.com/[/COLOR][/I][/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member yuki1002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2010
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game:Keep a Word~Drop a Word

    world apart:snickerpup:
    Hot sales watch in[URL="http://www.yerwatch.com/"][I][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]http://www.yerwatch.com/[/COLOR][/I][/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •